Effective Friday, September 17, 2021 Masks will be mandatory when entering all Town buildings – this is in following the recommendations form the CPHO
Thanks for your cooperation!
Following information from the Chief Public Health Office, the Town encourages the public and its staff to follow routine prevention measures, including:
- Washing hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow or a tissue;
- If ill with acute respiratory symptoms, stay home if possible;
- Limit touching your eyes, nose and mouth;
- Don’t share items like drinking glasses and water bottles; and
- Frequently clean surfaces like taps, doorknobs and countertops.
For up-to-date information on COVID-19, including the latest information, advice for travellers and FAQs, visit: www.princeedwardisland.ca/covid19 or call the general information line at 1-800-958-6400. Islanders are also encouraged to call 1-833-533-9333 for health questions, testing, services, and business programs, 8-1-1 if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, and 2-1-1 for community, social, non-clinical health and government services.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!!
PEI’s self-assessment tool can be accessed by visiting:
Home Learning Resources
COVID-19 Multi Language Resources:
Islanders Helping Islanders
Province Outlines Next Steps for Children & Students
Co-Parenting & COVID-19
Free Counseling Services