Are you looking for more information on Planning and Development or Economic Development? Make us one of your first points of contact and let us help make the planning processes as smooth as possible! 902-566-2354 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official Plan Review Blog
Looking to build a single family home? Click Here to download everything you need to know (and fill out) for a residential Development.
Affordable Housing Initiative – 2019 Phase I Affordable Housing Policy
- Schedule of Fees– Updated July 30, 2018
- Development Permit Application Form 2020
- Property Agent Authorization
- Sign Permit Application
- Application Form for Variances, Subdividing and Rezoning – Updated Aug 8, 2018
- Zoning Inquiry Form 2018
- Having trouble downloading? Some Internet Explorer browser settings may be preventing you from downloading this document. Try clicking here to find out how to fix your browser settings.
Planning on getting an outdoor swimming pool in your backyard this summer…did you know that you are required to have a fence of 1.8 m (6 ft.) constructed so as to impede unauthorized persons from entering over and under the fence. Any gate on the fence has to be self closing/self latching. For more information please call 902-566-2354 ext 226
Municipal Development Officers Association of Nova Scotia
Dean Lewis, Manager of Planning and Development, recently received his certification as a Senior Development Officer. The Council would like to recognize and thank Mr. Lewis for all his hard work and diligence towards achieving this certification.